organizations towards achieving Dubai Human Development goal.
DHDA aims to encourage the government and private sectors in the UAE to actively participate in the growth and development of their human resources, and reward the distinguished efforts and achievements, as well as share best practices.
Any organization applying for DHDA, whether winning or not, surely benefits from the process to meet the standards of the awards mainly by improving performance of its leadership and employees, two key elements of any organisation’s success. Of course, DHDA winners benefits further by the recognition and prestige associated with it – that motivates its Employees, Leadership and enhances prestige of any organization with all stakeholders, customers, business community, and society.
EBM is closely associated with DHDA for a decade, in the following ways:
- Working with DHDA authorities to setup/refine the Awards Criteria
- Training DHDA Awards Applicants to Prepare
- Training DHDA Awards Assessors for professional Assessment
- Active Participation in DHDA Awards Applicants’ Assessment
- Consultancy to Enable DHDA Applicant Organisation to meet the Standards/Criteria for the Awards as under:
- Gap Analysis between an Organisation’s prevailing vs required Human Resource Excellence Standards
- Integrated Consulting Programs to bridge the Gaps and achieve required HR Excellence Standards, including the following:
- Training & Development
- Management Workshops
- Surveys & Analysis
- Pre-Assessments for Awards to ensure preparedness
- Management Consulting to sustain the HR Excellence Standards
For more details about DHDA visit official website: